Residential or Commercial Plumbing Services in Auburn GA
LICENSED, INSURED AND BONDED
Providing Plumbing Repairs & Prompt Service At “Affordable Prices”
Leaky Toilets, Clogged Drains, Electronic Leak Detection, Video Inspection of Drain Lines, Drain Cleaning, Re-Pipes, Bath Tubs Replaced, Well Pumps, Electric water heaters, Solar Water Heaters, Drain Fields, Septic Tanks, Disposals Repaired & Installed, Faucets Repaired & Installed, Shower Enclosures, Back Flow Preventives are just some of the things we do.
As plumbing contractors in Auburn GA, we are a full service residential, commercial and industrial plumbing contractor dedicated to quality. We offer our plumbing services to clients throughout the Auburn , Georgia, area. We have been locally owned and operated since the day we opened allowing us to build trusting relationships with our clients and provide superior personalized services.
We offer our customers quality plumbing services at affordable pricing. From plumbing repairs to plumbing for new construction including septic tank systems, we are here to help. Let us put our plumbing experience to work for you today.
Tankless Water Heaters - Their Efficiency and Convenience
Do you know what a septic system is? Do you know what comprises your system? And, most importantly, do you know how to use and maintain it? Here is a brief explanation of your system and a few points to remember about it.
A septic system processes waste materials and waste water from your house. It is an underground system that has a large tank that is buried on your property. Plumbing runs from your house to the underground tank and through those plumbing lines flow the waste water and material that is either flushed or sent down the drains of your home. The tank is designed to allow the solid material to settle to the bottom while the liquid remains on top. The liquid is pumped out of the tank into a drain field. The bacteria are filtered out of the liquid by layers of rock and soil. Eventually, the clean water is re-absorbed by the ground.
• Do not pave over them. Use care when digging and planning any landscaping around your home.
• Don't ignore abnormally wet areas around the outside of your home. They could be the result of a malfunctioning part of your system.
If properly maintained, your septic system will give you many years of dependable waste disposal. Always be aware of it and be sure to hire the services of a reputable, dependable and knowledgeable septic tank pumping and service company in [post_name].
Which Tankless Gas Water Heaters Work Best
You are suffering from a plumbing crisis at the middle of the night and do not know what to do. Well, instead of making frantic calls to the plumber it is a great idea to learn more about plumbing repairs and how you can do it yourself.
Most of us do not care to learn more about plumbing unless an emergency crops up but knowing about plumbing repairs can help you handle the simple repair needs yourself. Here is a list of some of the common plumbing repair problems along with tips to resolve it.
- Repairing Plumbing Pipes: Pipes located near sinks and toilets are prone to leakages, frequent freezing, and loud rattling noises. For stopping a leak, you can replace the section of the pipe by using a pipe patch kit. Water hammer or loud plumbing noises in the pipes are caused by pipe's air cambers becoming waterlogged. Turn off the water source behind the chamber that is waterlogged. Now turn the faucet open and allow it to drain thoroughly.
- Repairing Faucets: Faucet repair is one of the most common plumbing repairs. To repair a dripping faucet, check the washer of the faucet to ensure whether it is working properly to seal the water when the washer is sealed against the faucet seat. If the faucet is noisy then the problem can be attributed to a wrong size washer fitted to the stem or the faucet seat being clogged with debris. Replace the washer and clean the faucet seat to resolve the problem.
- Repairing a Toilet: Probably one of the most important fixtures in your house is a toilet and one that unfortunately may need quite a few plumbing repairs. Some of the common plumbing repairs are replacing a toilet seat, clearing a clogged toilet or dealing with toilet tank problems. To replace a toilet seat all you need to do is remove the nuts on the hinge and lift up the seat. Place the new toilet seat and screw on the nuts. If you find that the toilet does not flush then check for blockages in the drain and the water level in the tank.
Repairing these simple plumbing problems on your own can save you a lot of money and cut down on the hassle of having to dial a plumber for fixing minor issues.