Residential or Commercial Plumbing Services in Bremen GA
LICENSED, INSURED AND BONDED
Providing Plumbing Repairs & Prompt Service At “Affordable Prices”
Leaky Toilets, Clogged Drains, Electronic Leak Detection, Video Inspection of Drain Lines, Drain Cleaning, Re-Pipes, Bath Tubs Replaced, Well Pumps, Electric water heaters, Solar Water Heaters, Drain Fields, Septic Tanks, Disposals Repaired & Installed, Faucets Repaired & Installed, Shower Enclosures, Back Flow Preventives are just some of the things we do.
As plumbing contractors in Bremen GA, we are a full service residential, commercial and industrial plumbing contractor dedicated to quality. We offer our plumbing services to clients throughout the Bremen , Georgia, area. We have been locally owned and operated since the day we opened allowing us to build trusting relationships with our clients and provide superior personalized services.
We offer our customers quality plumbing services at affordable pricing. From plumbing repairs to plumbing for new construction including septic tank systems, we are here to help. Let us put our plumbing experience to work for you today.
Tankless Water Heaters
Septic tanks are designed to hold human biological waste material right until bacteria break it down into gases, solids and water. The tank itself is usually made from concrete, but can also be built from non-degradable materials. It is very important to take proper care and maintain your septic system so that they work properly at all times.
Septic Systems And Their Problems
Some of the most common problems in septic systems are the following:
• Use Of Strong Chemicals: Toxic chemicals such as gasoline, motor oil, solvents, pesticides and other chemical products that are put into the drain harm the nearby soil, making it unfit for the growth of plants. They also destroy the bacteria needed to break down the waste in the tank.
• Flushing Down Non-Biodegradable Items: These items never break down naturally and only fill up space. It only ups the liquid levels in the tank and causes clogging.
• Too Much Water In The Tank: When there is too much water in the tank, the waste does not get a chance to break down, and this eventually blocks the distribution tubes.
• Use Of Too Much Detergent: Overuse of detergents cause a lot of problems with your pipes and tanks as the excess residue can stick to the sides and corrode the pipes.
These are just some of the common problems and preventive measures that you need to keep in mind when it comes to your septic tanks.
The Three Most Common Plumbing Repairs Homeowners Face
You are suffering from a plumbing crisis at the middle of the night and do not know what to do. Well, instead of making frantic calls to the plumber it is a great idea to learn more about plumbing repairs and how you can do it yourself.
Most of us do not care to learn more about plumbing unless an emergency crops up but knowing about plumbing repairs can help you handle the simple repair needs yourself. Here is a list of some of the common plumbing repair problems along with tips to resolve it.
- Repairing Plumbing Pipes: Pipes located near sinks and toilets are prone to leakages, frequent freezing, and loud rattling noises. For stopping a leak, you can replace the section of the pipe by using a pipe patch kit. Water hammer or loud plumbing noises in the pipes are caused by pipe's air cambers becoming waterlogged. Turn off the water source behind the chamber that is waterlogged. Now turn the faucet open and allow it to drain thoroughly.
- Repairing Faucets: Faucet repair is one of the most common plumbing repairs. To repair a dripping faucet, check the washer of the faucet to ensure whether it is working properly to seal the water when the washer is sealed against the faucet seat. If the faucet is noisy then the problem can be attributed to a wrong size washer fitted to the stem or the faucet seat being clogged with debris. Replace the washer and clean the faucet seat to resolve the problem.
- Repairing a Toilet: Probably one of the most important fixtures in your house is a toilet and one that unfortunately may need quite a few plumbing repairs. Some of the common plumbing repairs are replacing a toilet seat, clearing a clogged toilet or dealing with toilet tank problems. To replace a toilet seat all you need to do is remove the nuts on the hinge and lift up the seat. Place the new toilet seat and screw on the nuts. If you find that the toilet does not flush then check for blockages in the drain and the water level in the tank.
Repairing these simple plumbing problems on your own can save you a lot of money and cut down on the hassle of having to dial a plumber for fixing minor issues.