Residential or Commercial Plumbing Services in Westoak GA
LICENSED, INSURED AND BONDED
Providing Plumbing Repairs & Prompt Service At “Affordable Prices”
Leaky Toilets, Clogged Drains, Electronic Leak Detection, Video Inspection of Drain Lines, Drain Cleaning, Re-Pipes, Bath Tubs Replaced, Well Pumps, Electric water heaters, Solar Water Heaters, Drain Fields, Septic Tanks, Disposals Repaired & Installed, Faucets Repaired & Installed, Shower Enclosures, Back Flow Preventives are just some of the things we do.
As plumbing contractors in Westoak GA, we are a full service residential, commercial and industrial plumbing contractor dedicated to quality. We offer our plumbing services to clients throughout the Westoak , Georgia, area. We have been locally owned and operated since the day we opened allowing us to build trusting relationships with our clients and provide superior personalized services.
We offer our customers quality plumbing services at affordable pricing. From plumbing repairs to plumbing for new construction including septic tank systems, we are here to help. Let us put our plumbing experience to work for you today.
Tankless Water Heaters - Why You Must Install a Tankless Unit
Septic tanks are designed to hold human biological waste material right until bacteria break it down into gases, solids and water. The tank itself is usually made from concrete, but can also be built from non-degradable materials. It is very important to take proper care and maintain your septic system so that they work properly at all times.
Septic Systems And Their Problems
Some of the most common problems in septic systems are the following:
• Use Of Strong Chemicals: Toxic chemicals such as gasoline, motor oil, solvents, pesticides and other chemical products that are put into the drain harm the nearby soil, making it unfit for the growth of plants. They also destroy the bacteria needed to break down the waste in the tank.
• Flushing Down Non-Biodegradable Items: These items never break down naturally and only fill up space. It only ups the liquid levels in the tank and causes clogging.
• Too Much Water In The Tank: When there is too much water in the tank, the waste does not get a chance to break down, and this eventually blocks the distribution tubes.
• Use Of Too Much Detergent: Overuse of detergents cause a lot of problems with your pipes and tanks as the excess residue can stick to the sides and corrode the pipes.
These are just some of the common problems and preventive measures that you need to keep in mind when it comes to your septic tanks.
Cesspool Inspection When Buying a House
Do you know what a septic system is? Do you know what comprises your system? And, most importantly, do you know how to use and maintain it? Here is a brief explanation of your system and a few points to remember about it.
A septic system processes waste materials and waste water from your house. It is an underground system that has a large tank that is buried on your property. Plumbing runs from your house to the underground tank and through those plumbing lines flow the waste water and material that is either flushed or sent down the drains of your home. The tank is designed to allow the solid material to settle to the bottom while the liquid remains on top. The liquid is pumped out of the tank into a drain field. The bacteria are filtered out of the liquid by layers of rock and soil. Eventually, the clean water is re-absorbed by the ground.
• Do not pave over them. Use care when digging and planning any landscaping around your home.
• Don't ignore abnormally wet areas around the outside of your home. They could be the result of a malfunctioning part of your system.
If properly maintained, your septic system will give you many years of dependable waste disposal. Always be aware of it and be sure to hire the services of a reputable, dependable and knowledgeable septic tank pumping and service company in [post_name].